This policy has been long awaited and highly anticipated by many drivers. We are now allowing our OTR and Regional drivers to bring their furry, four-legged friend with them on the road!
We understand how important pets are and would like to give our drivers the opportunity to spend as much time as they can with their best friend. Here are some quick details explaining our new policy.
- No out-of-pocket expense up front for new drivers! Pet fee will be deducted from Orientation Pay
- You’ll still receive $500 Orientation Pay the first Saturday after seating your truck, along with Transition Pay!
- One (1) dog allowed, must be under 40lbs
- Proof of licensing/vaccinations and spay/neuter records required prior to authorization
- Pet carrier and harness leash required
- Driver is responsible for any damages/fees associated with pet
- Other details apply
We would love to have some pictures of you and your furry companion sent in, to show us what it’s like on the road with your best friend!
Call 866-379-8377 today for more information, or to schedule a phone interview. We’re on standby waiting to hear from you!