McLeod Express Management Team
- Mark McLeod - CEO/Founder
- Colt McLeod - President
- Colt McLeod has grown up his entire life around the trucking company and spent time in numerous roles since he started working at McLeod Express when he was 14 years old. Right out of college, Colt started our brokerage company, McLeod Logistics, which is still located in St Louis, MO today. In the Spring of 2017, Colt and his family moved to Decatur, IL to take a larger role within McLeod, where he currently serves as President. Colt completed the Illinois Trucking Leadership Program in 2018 and is a actively involved in other transportation organizations to expand his knowledge of our industry. Colt's wife, Katie, is a teacher in Mt Zion, IL and he's the proud father of his young son, Brody. In his spare time, he loves to cheer on the St. Teresa Bulldogs, Chicago Bears, St Louis Cardinals, and the Illinois Fighting Illini!
- Beth Sams - CFO
- Beth Sams is the Cheif Financal Officer and has been with McLeod Express for 11 years. Beth graduated from Illinois State University in 1993, went on to pass the CPA exam and spent the next 15 years working in the manufacturing industry. She joined McLeod in 2008 and was named CFO in 2014. She enjoys spending time outdoors and following her 3 kids in their various activities.
- Cody Johnson - Director of Van Operations
- Cody grew up south of Fort Smith, Arkansas, married my high school sweetheart and spent the better part of a decade at USA Truck INC before relocating to Decatur with his wife and son in 2014. As Director of Van Operations for McLeod, his primary objective is to oversee the dispatch, customer service and load planning for the road division of our dry van offering. Cody's goal is to support our drivers through support, education and training for our great operations staff here in Decatur. Cody truly believes our organization is different from others in all of the right ways & strive to make our organization better by doing my part to build on the legacy of an incredible organization. We have a past to be proud of, a present to hang our hat on and a future to be excited about. In Cody's personal life, his main passion is boating and camping with his family. He also enjoy going to the gym, reading and music.
- Tom Padgett - Lafayette Terminal Manager
- Tom Started in Trucking as a driver back in the 1990’s. He has worked in a number of departments over time including Operations, Recruiting and Safety. Tom has been a part of Dedicated start up’s in New England, Florida and the Midwest. Here at McLeod he is the Terminal Manager at Lafayette Indiana and also work closely with the Recruiting Team in Decatur. Tom is very passionate about the power of being positive and helping people reach their full potential. He spends a great deal of time working and advocating for our Drivers. He believes they do amazing work, and they do this work in difficult conditions often away from home and family for days, or even weeks, at a time. Tom can not thank them enough for the sacrifice they make to help keep our country moving. Tom, his wife, and family reside in Indiana and enjoy spending time with their kids, farming and doing some travel when time allows. Tom is very grateful and excited to a part of the McLeod team!
- Mitzi Hartman - Vice President of Safety and Process Improvement
- Mitzi Hartman is a Certified Director of Safety and has worked in the trucking industry for 30 years - the past 23 years here at McLeod. She has led our Safety Dept. since 2007. In March of 2018 filled the role of Director of Recruiting for a year before leading our efforts in retention. Mitzi completed the Illinois Trucking Leadership Program in 2016. Mitzi sat on the Illinois Trucking Foundation's board in 2017 & 2018. She Started the Teens Trucks & Traffice program in Decatur, IL, that educates teens on how to safely drive with commercial traffic. She is married to husband Glen, has 5 children, and 11 grandchildren. She enjoys spending time with her family, taking family vacations, music, and helping with non-profit organization initiatives in her off time. She loves football and is an avid Packers fan! Go Pack Go!
- Amanda Lones - Human Resource Manager
- Amanda joined McLeod Express in June 2019 with over 10 years of HR experience in manufacturing and transportation. Originally from the Decatur area, she recently relocated back home from the Greater New Orleans area with her husband, Stephen and their daughter, Eloise. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, going to the movies, sitting on the couch watching television, singing out loud in the office and believes that laughter is the best medicine
- Danya Thompson - Recruiting Manager
- Danya is very dedicated & safety driven individual who enjoys the transportation industry. With 15 years of experience as Director of Recruiting and Marketing she has learned the importance of hiring safety conscience individuals that focus on long term driving careers. Danya loves what she does! It's not just her job it's her career!
- Alan Cox - Dedicated Account Operations
- Alan has been with McLeod Express for 21 years. He started his career dispatching and planning for all fleets. In 2000 Alan moved into the recruiting department where he dealt even more with the intricacies of our various trucking segments. For the last 2 years he has overseen all of our dedicated moves.
- John Ritchie - National Accounts
- John Ritchie joined McLeod Express in 2017 as Director of National Accounts. Ritchie brings over 30 years of transportation experience to the McLeod family of companies. He last served as Vice President of Sales for PMT Express. Prior to PMT, he was Vice President Enterprise Sales at CRST International, Inc. Prior to CRST, John served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Willis Shaw Express. John attended Allegheny College and is a United States Air Force Veteran.
- Bruce Garner - Bulk Sales
- Bruce has had 22 years experience working in various capacities in the utility business and 12 years working in the bulk commodity trucking business prior to joining our team 6 years ago. Bruce is married to his lovely wife, Bethany. He and Bethany have of 3 daughters and are the proud grandparents of 3 grandchildren.
- Barry Aumiller - Logistics Sales
- Barry Aumiller is a National Account Manger working in the transportation industry for over 13 years. Experience including fuel/comdata operations, fleet manager, account manager, and regional sales manager. These positions have led to discovering, implementing, developing, and growing strategic partnerships. These collaborations range from mom and pop shops to fortune 500 companies by adding value to their supply chain’s with McLeod Express, McLeod Logistics, and McLeod Dedicated solutions. He studied at Missouri State University with degrees in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Business Administration. He enjoys his spare time as a fur daddy to Yogi and Teddy. Hobbies include bass fishing, golf, and watching sports. Go Cards! LGB!!!
- Mike Mclain - Warehouse
- Mike McLain is the Warehouse Manager and has been with McLeod since 2004. He is married to Katy and has two children, Rhett and Kooper. He is a volunteer fireman and EMT and spends his free time involved with Central A & M athletics. He coaches youth football, basketball, baseball, and cheers on his Raiders at every opportunity. IAGDTBAR!!!!
- Keith Zuber - IT Director
- Keith Zuber joined the McLeod team in early 2018. He has spent 12 years in Information Technology in various roles including Network Administrator, Security Administrator, and IT Director. Keith and his wife Laura have 2 girls, Cassie and Jenny. He enjoys Kayaking, fishing for Largemouth, the Cubs, and loves to travel.
Copyright 2018. McLeod Express, LLC. All Rights Reserved.