FAMILY OWNED | FAMILY FOCUSED | FAMILY DRIVEN
McLeod has several opportunities within our Dedicated divisions. Our Decatur, Lafayette, and Springfield terminals have dedicated fleets. In our dedicated divisions, we do anything from manage our customer’s shuttle programs delivering from plants to outside warehouses or longer-haul programs where drivers complete daily roundtrips and return home each night. Dedicated fleet drivers can expect to earn between $60,000 and $80,000 annually.
+1 (866) 379-8377
Thank you for your interest in McLeod Express. If you haven’t found the information you need on our site, please give us a call and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
McLeod Express Drivers enjoy leading salary, benefits and training packages!
- HOURLY PAY
- ORIENTATION PAY
- LATE MODEL, WELL MAINTAINED EQUIPMENT
- MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH
- VACATION AND HOLIDAY PAY
- DRIVER LEGAL PLAN
- NO CAB-FACING CAMERAS
- BLUETOOTH ALLOWED
Minimum Requirements for Dedicated Fleet Drivers:
- AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
- MINIMUM 6 MONTHS VERIFIED TRACTOR TRAILER EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE A VALID CLASS A CDL NOT TO EXPIRE WITHIN 30 DAYS
- MUST HAVE CURRENT DOT PHYSICAL AND CAN’T EXPIRE WITHIN 30 DAYS
- MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DOT DRUG SCREEN
- MUST PASS ROAD TEST AND COMPLETE MCLEOD EXPRESS ORIENTATION
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS COULD APPLY
To get the onboarding process started quickly you can fill out our full application by clicking on APPLY NOW below.
Short on time? Fill out this short application below and a recruiter will call you.